Expert opinions and online advice on general hepatology delivered via your computer or mobile device. Second opinion is available wherever there is an internet. All you need is a PC or a smartphone.
What is the service about?
A second opinion on general hepatology issues is a service which makes it possible to get a remote consultation of a qualified specialist, based on available medical summary or study results.
It might be helpful:
• to confirm the existing diagnosis;
• to make sure that the recommended treatment, e.g. a surgery, is correct;
• to obtain information on advanced methods of diagnostics and treatment relating to general hepatology issues;
• to get expert commentary on previously performed exam results;
• to make the right choice if there are two or more possible therapeutic options.
What will the client get?
Diagnostic conclusion, observation and treatment proposals, based on the provided information. In case of the provided initial data incompleteness, will be given recommendations for additional examinations.
What data should be provided to get a second opinion?
- Medical report (desirable)
- Description of X-ray, MRI, CT images (desirable)
- Endoscopy and related histology description
- Laboratory test results
- Up to 5 pages included
- X-ray (desirable)
- MRI (desirable)
- CT (desirable)
- Up to 2 examinations included
What are the second opinion formats and terms?
Written second opinion:
Making a report based on the data provided, the consulting specialist summary including a diagnostic report and recommendations for further diagnostic, treatment and observation tactics. Report size: up to 1 page.
All services of written second opinion. Additionally:, a 10-minute video consultation with a doctor, including a visual patient examination, clarification of symptoms, radiology images consulting, explanation of the proposed treatment tactics, answering patient's questions.
All services of written second opinion. Additionally: a 10-minute telephone consultation with a doctor, including clarification of symptoms, explanation of the proposed treatment tactics, answering patient's questions.
Specialists in General hepatology
You do not have to spend hours getting through busy hospital lines, or sitting in waiting rooms. Expert advice will be delivered fast and free of your effort.
Sort by: [[ s.txt ]]sortsort
Nothing found, try changing search options